It’s Summer time! Everyone’s looking for something different to serve up with evening drinks!!
Here’s to more green! Keva’s spiced lime Cilantro and Almond Dip. served with Homemade Plantain Chips) Why not explore your cooking potential at home with Keva’s recipe..
Spiced lime Cilantro and Almond Dip
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 pack Cilantro (80 gram)
3 Tbsps lime zest
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup yogurt plain
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 goat pepper or chilli pepper finally chopped
2 garlic cloves
salt and pepper
1. Put ingredients into food processor blend until smooth.
2. Chill for 2 hours. Served topped with 3 tablespoon toasted almond slices
Homemade Plantain Chips
3-4 green plantains
1. Place plantains into hot water for 5 minutes. Using a Sharp knife slice a line down the side of plantains. Open and peel.
2. Using a mandolin sliced plantains into thin strips.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan add plantains.
4. Cook the plantains on both sides until light and crispy.
5. Place plantains onto a cookie sheet. bake at 150 ℃ for 20 mins until crispy.
Enjoy with Spiced Cilantro Dip!